All campers must be registered online and pay with a credit card. No checks or cash payments will be accepted.
You can pay a $50 non-refundable deposit to hold a spot, and the remainder is due by 4-15-21. You will not get the deposit back if you cancel the camp. However, if Camp Captivate cancels, you will get the deposit returned to your credit card.
If your preferred camp session is full, you can join the waiting list on the online registration platform. Should an opening occur, you will be contacted by the director.
We understand that lots of folks are hurting due to COVID-19. We have a limited number of grants. Corporate sponsors are welcome to sponsor low-income youth.
Special Promotions & Discounts
Save 10 percent on your order! We have set up an automatic, combined early bird/multi-week discount which will expire on April 15, 2021.
Save $100 of your order, of you purchase 5 or more weeks, April 15 to May 1.
Sibling discount is built into the multi-week, as long as the family purchases 5 or more total weeks of camp among the family members.
- March 25 – April 15: 75% refund if cancelled, or 100% credit toward enrichment programs or camps in the future (in the form of a gift certificate “credit”)
- April 15 – May 15: 50% refund or 100% Credit to camps (no expiration on the credit)
- May 16- July 17: NO REFUNDS or 50% Credit to camps (no expiration on the credit)
Camp registrations are processed in the order received, based on receipt of completed registration packet and payment.
- Food Allergy Action Plan (for children with allergies)
- Asthma Inhaler form for SELF administration
- Asthma Inhaler form for STAFF administration
These forms are required and need to be placed with the medication in a labeled ziplock bag and given directly to the camp director. All medication needs to be in its original labeled containers.