All campers must be registered online and make payment with a credit card. Checks or cash payments are not accepted.
Learn more about fees.
Learn more about fees.
If the preferred camp session is full, a waiting list is available on the online registration platform.
We have a limited number of grants available for those adversely affected by COVID-19 -- please contact us for details. Corporate sponsors are always welcome to sponsor low-income youth.
SPECIAL PROMOTIONS AND DISCOUNTS
- Save $40/week by January 31, 2022.
- Save $30/week by February 28, 2022.
- Save $25/week by March 31, 2022.
REFUNDS - If the Family Cancels
- If you cancel prior to May 1, 2022, you will receive a full refund (100%) of your payment to the original payment method, less a $30 processing fee for each week you cancel per child.
- If you cancel between May 1, 2022 and up to ten (10) business days prior to your camp start date, you will receive a 100% credit for each session you purchased, less a $30 processing fee for each week you cancel per child, usable for any Camp Captivate product (camps, classes, birthday parties) offering through August 31, 2023.
- No credit or refunds will be provided if you cancel within seven (10) business days of the camp start date.
- We have a limited number of grants available for those adversely affected by COVID-19. Please contact us for details. Corporate sponsors are always welcome to sponsor low income youth.
REFUNDS - If Camp Captivate Cancels
- If we cancel due to state, county, or school health orders or mandates, you will receive a 90% refund to the original payment method and a 10% credit that can be used through August 31, 2023.
- If we cancel for any other reason, you can choose between a 100% refund to the original payment method, or a 100% credit that can be used through August 31, 2023.
- If we cancel in the middle of a weekly session due to state, county, or school health orders or mandates, you will receive a prorated credit based on the number of days cancelled in that week that can be used through August 31, 2023.
- The deadline for minimum camp enrollment is May 15, 2022 (extended from May 1). The minimum number is 15 students for Explorers, 15 students for STEAM Jr., and 10 students for STEAM Plus.
REFUNDS - COVID-19
Due to recent up-tick in COVID-19 cases in Santa Clara County, and the concern of parents about enrollment or losing out on the camp and missing up to 5 days of instruction with a positive COVID-19 diagnosis, we have updated and modified our refund policy on 5-15-22. Should a child test positive for COVID-19 and show documentation of a positive COVID test (either PCR or rapid antigen) and be under mandatory quarantine (5 days), the parent can choose the following options:
- request to transfer to another week of camp after the required quarantine time of 5 days (should there be availability)
- get a 50 percent credit for future camps
- enroll in a modified online version of the camp
Camp registrations are processed in the order received, and are based on receipt of a completed registration packet and payment.
These forms are required and need to be placed with the medication in a labeled ziplock bag and given directly to the Camp Director. All medication needs to be in its original labeled containers.