- We inspire students in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics (S.T.E.A.M) by fostering creativity and curiosity.
- Our passionate and qualified educators facilitate positive learning environments rich in hands-on activities and interpersonal relationships.
- Our innovative S.T.E.A.M. programming includes: summer day camps, enrichment classes, tutoring, corporate “Take your kid to work day” events, library workshops and birthday parties.
- Captivate Explorers Camp (age 5-7)
- Captivate S.T.E.A.M. Camp Jr. (ages 8-10)
- Leaders in Training (ages 11-17)
- School Break Camps
- Spring Break Camp
- Afterschool enrichment classes are for K-5 students at school sites during the academic school year and classes meet once per week.
- We offer art enrichment and science enrichment programs in order to supplement traditional school curriculum.
- Our dedicated teachers offer small, interactive classes at which balance fun with learning.
Corporate / Special Events
- We have over 85 children’s workshops for “Take your kid to work day” (TYKTWD) or Family Day events at your company.
- Corporate events can be virtual or in-person.
Camp Captivate offers hands-on, fun birthday parties for ages 5-12. Our fantastic parties are fun AND educational. We offer 3 amazing party packages, and all packages are facilitated by a minimum of 2 highly qualified staff members.
- Our tutoring program offers personalized instruction designed to help each child succeed academically and emotionally.
- Tutoring can be individual (1:1) or small group (1:2 or 1:3), in a public library or school setting.
- Our skilled tutors will not only enhance the subject areas where students need extra support, but also boost the child’s general confidence and motivation.
- Tutoring is a powerful way to help kids without the interpersonal conflict which may occur when parents try to help their own kids with homework.
We offer free S.T.E.A.M. library workshops available for ages 5-12. In these workshops, we weave together science, art and literature to better illustrate complex principles. Workshops vary by season and quarter.
Camp Captivate has worked with non-profit organizations such as Innovate Public Schools to provide enrichment activities while parents and staff attend trainings/workshops.