Why Choose Camp Captivate?
- Individualized attention
- 1:10 staff to camper ratio
- Hands-on, project-based curriculum that keeps kids engaged
- Small camp size so kids feel comfortable more quickly
- Experienced teachers
- Daily PE in all camps
- Science, Art and History integrated into exciting themes for each week for ages 5-8
- STEAM-based integrated activities for inquiring minds ages 8-12, including daily half-day technology component
Our exciting series of camps in the Summer of 2016 include some great themes and topics, with a variety of activities, projects, classes and weekly guest speakers.
Captivate Explorers Camp: full-day integrated camp for ages 5-8 where “Science, Art and History Fit Together” for each exciting theme.
Captivate S.T.E.A.M. Camp: full-day STEAM Camp for ages 8-12 incorporates all the elements of STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics) into a robust and fun program with different projects each week.
Captivate Creation Camp – This camp has been cancelled.: full-day camp for ages 5 – 8 which emphasize art and the creative process. Students are encouraged to explore, collaborate, build and paint.